Coal coke Laboratory
The coal coke laboratory can provide quantitative and quality inspection services for coal coke products, including water gauge weight measurement (import and export cargo loading and unloading and inland transportation), pound monitoring, cargo status inspection, particle size inspection, sampling, sample preparation and routine analysis.
The laboratory is qualified by China Metrology Accreditation (CMA), China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS), and Import and Export Commodity Inspection and Authentication Institution.
Coal and coke laboratories are distributed in major ports and major cities in China, including Jingtang Port, Tianjin, Jiangyin, Nanchang, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Maoming and Zhanjiang.
• Full water
• Industrial analysis
• Elemental analysis (carbon, hydrogen, sulfur)
• Calorific value
• Ash fusibility
• Hastelloy grindability index
• Base mobility
• Bond index
• Colloidal layer
• Particle size
Project site inspection
• Sampling and supervision of coke and coal
• Weighing and supervision of coking coal
• Performance appraisal of mechanized sampling equipment
• Performance appraisal of joint prototype
Tel: 021-23190946, 18116007838